Microsoft has rolled out major updates to their official Sports app on Windows 8 and Windows RT devices.
The app already has support for updates connected to NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, Formula 1 and more.
The latest updates add support for NCAA Men’s Basketball, NCAA Football, MotoGP and 17 global additional soccer leagues to the app. these leagues are:
• Allsvenskan (SE)
• Serie B (IT)
• Liga Adelante (ES)
• T-Mobile Ekstraklasa (PL)
• South Africa PSL (ZA)
• Saudi Arabia Pro League (SA)
• Turkish Super Lig (TR)
• K-League (KR)
• Jupiler Pro League (BE)
• Tippeligaen (No)
• UK League 1, UK League 2 (UK)
• Bundesliga 2 (DE )
• Ligue 2 (FR)
• Dutch Eredivisie (NL)
• Argentina Primera División (AR)
• Portugal Primeira League (PT)
• AU Australian A League (AU)
The app already allow support for personalization so you can mark your favorite teams in various sporting categories.