Vimeo has updated their mobile app for the Apple iOS platform.
The updated app now fully supports the Apple iPad with a native user interface.
• New, native iPad UI and an updated, easier to use iPhone UI.
• Vimeo Music Store integration in the video editor.
• Shoot video, create projects, and browse our featured channels without logging in or signing up.
• View your Subscriptions, Likes, and Watch Later album.
• Share, add comments, and view licenses, credits, and likes on other peoples’ videos.
The app comes loaded with all the features of their website:
• Watch and manage all your existing Vimeo videos and download them to your camera roll
• Quickly search for videos on vimeo.com
• Easily upload your raw footage or edited creations in HD or SD
• Pause and resume uploads
• Replace existing videos
• Edit titles, descriptions, tags, privacy settings, and credits
• Share via Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, WordPress, email, and/or SMS
• Add your videos to Groups, Channels, and Albums
• Get stats on plays, likes, and comments
• Watch videos from your Vimeo feed, Watch Later queue, or videos you like
• Easily like videos, comment on videos, and add videos to your Watch Later queue
• Discover new and amazing videos in the Browse tab
• Capture video with focus control and grid alignment
• Combine, edit, and trim your videos
• Add transitions, titles, and effects
• Add music and sound recordings
• Control volume levels
• Save edited videos to your camera roll or upload directly to Vimeo