Vimeo has updated their mobile app for the Apple iOS platform.
The update is designed to boost the quality and performance of video delivery on the various iOS devices.
The app would now change the stream quality based on the device and the network condition at any given time.
– Enhanced video delivery: video quality automatically adapts based on network connection and device, potentially delivering high quality HD video content (720p and 1080p) depending on device and network capabilities.
– More reliable video playback and buffering
– Optimized video streaming for faster and higher quality startups depending on hardware and connection speed
– Updated Help section to be easier to browse on smaller screens
– Renamed “Subscriptions” to “My Feed”
– Account screen fixes
– Optimized assets to reduce file size