Tata Elxsi has announced that it will showcase its RDK Deployment Accelerator Suite (Prime) on STMicroelectronics’ platform at ST’s private suite in Las Vegas during CES, the industry’s major technology showcase, January 6-9, 2016. The ‘Prime’ RDK 2.0 deployment suite will be showcased on ST’s Cannes/Monaco 4K platforms.
Tata Elxsi’s RDK Prime is the globally deployable solution, enabling operators to get off the ground into the RDK world at an accelerated pace.
The key highlights of RDK based Prime solution are:
· Whitelabelled Solutions: Quickly customizable applications
· IoT integration: Pioneered off-the-shelf IoT framework integrations
· Backend: Ready-to-go integrated cloud backend
· Global Deployability: Robust DVB-stack for Euro versions
· App Store: Integrated with leading app store solution from Metrological
· Big-data analytics: Artificial intelligence solution with Tata Elxsi’s analytics framework for RDK
· Multi-screen support: Monetization across all screen sizes integrated with local adaptive bitrate streaming
Tata Elxsi’s RDK Prime empowers operators to launch value-added services and quickly monetize their investments in SmartHome and IoT deployments, and has licensees spread across the globe.
“There is increasing momentum in adoption of RDK-V & RDK-B across the industry. Tata Elxsi and ST will continue their commitment to bring leading solutions to the operator and the RDK community, providing the best-in-class customer experience with advanced features for Ultra-HD and cloud integrated deployments.” said KP Sreekumar, VP Broadcast Business, Tata Elxsi.
“ST was an early supporter of the RDK initiative and continues to collaborate closely with leading ecosystem players such as Tata Elxsi to propose complete RDK-based reference designs for faster time to market,” said Ted Grauch, VP Global Marketing, Consumer Products Division, STMicroelectronics. “Tata Elxsi’s RDK Prime is a complete and independent solution fitting well with the advanced ST ARM®-based system-on-chip portfolio to address the Set-Top Box HD and Ultra HD segments”.