Sony has launched their Music Unlimited mobile app for the Apple iOS devices.
This service has been available on other platforms like Android, PlayStation and Sony Blu-ray players for a while now.
With this, Sony now has competing service to existing products like Spotify and Rdio.
The company is offering two premium plans on Music Unlimited:
Music Unlimited Features
– Stream as much as you want.
– Enjoy ad-free Channels programmed in a wide range of genres, moods, eras, and more. No skip limits.
– Listen to your personal collection of songs and playlists when matched via any PC using Music Sync.
– Discover your next favorite song with Music Unlimited’s recommendations. Listen to your music from your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
Premium Subscribers also get:
– Play any song on demand from the Music Unlimited catalog of millions of tracks.
– Add any song or album from the catalog to your personal library for easier access.***
– Add to and edit playlists you create on the Music Unlimited web application.
– Browse Premium Channels and the top songs in your favorite genres.
– Listen to new releases added weekly.