ShareX is something you should definitely checkout if you upload a lot of images or files on online services like Imgur, imageshack, Rapidshare, sendspace etc.
The app lets you upload images, files, even links and text content on these web services from your desktop.
It comes real handy for batch and automated uploading.
Developers behind the project have released a new build which comes with a bunch of new features.
* Added watch folder tab to settings for auto uploading newly created files in these folders
* Added screen color picker to tools section
* Added image history with a thumbnail view
* Updated naming pattern to include variables such as ‘active window title’ and ‘image width/height’
* It is now possible to copy multiple uploaded item infos (html, bbcode etc.)
* In ‘shape capture’ mode spacebar will now perform a fullscreen capture