· Spread over 32 acres (3 million sq.ft.) near metropolitan Mumbai. It is a mixed-use complex designed by Chicago-based architectural firm, HOK.
· The project features in the 2014 HOK Design Annual, amongst 40 other projects from around the world. It is also HOK’s winning project in the Delivery category, where Building Information and Modeling (BIM) has been used to achieve a high level in design & delivery process, as well as design & construction integration.
· Around 16 acres of the project is unexcavated greens; with 6000 preserved veteran trees
· Over 50% of the project has dual aspect architecture providing better ventilation, more daylight and choice of views
· Thane’s first project to have a natural bio-swale for water conservation
· 3 acres kept for an ISKCON Temple and Spiritual Learning Centre
· Has a bustling retail boulevard and art & cultural complex
· Potential customers can register interest at piramalvaikunth.com, call +91 22 62166216 or SMS “PRL” to 57575
Piramal Realty, the real estate development arm of Piramal Group, launches a new natural and holistic living residential complex: Piramal Vaikunth at Balkum, Thane. Situated in the peripheries of metropolitan Mumbai, this mixed-use project is designed by HOK, the #1 ranked architecture/engineering firm by Engineering News-Record and Architectural Record. This exciting destination will feature high-rises, townhouses, world-class amenities, a spiritual learning centre, and a retail boulevard, all nestled in a 32-acre oasis.
Buyers can select from 2 to 3 bedroom apartments, duplexes or townhouses to suit the needs of their families. This will be across 14 towers. The Phase 1 launch will include Cluster 1 with 2 towers and Cluster 4 with 1 tower (approx. 200 to 300 residential units).
It will additionally include a 60,000 sq. ft. community center that has amenities & services such as a cafeteria, banquet hall, swimming pool, guest suites, library, business center, and indoor game courts for basketball, badminton, gymnasium, squash, etc.
There is a limited pre-launch opportunity, between Sept 15 to Sept 27, to select exclusive 2 and 3 bedroom residences starting at a special price of Rs. 74 lakhs+. This is applicable for the first 75 units; the per-square-feet cost is INR 8080 for standard units and INR 8640 for premium units.
“We want to create spaces that will significantly improve the quality of life of our customers through outstanding design and highest levels of project execution. Over the last 4 years, we have done intensive customer research and have designed a project based on the needs of the customer. This research has led us to create homes that reflect natural living and are inspired by biophilic design. Our homes are spacious, have open grounds to walk around, have place for children to play and have the highest standards of design, quality and world-class finishes”, said Anand Piramal, Executive Director of the Piramal Group. “Our project is centered-around community living and hence, podiums are promoted as open spaces where there will be no cars, and can be used as common garden spaces. We also have a 3-acre ISKCON temple and spiritual learning centre.”
Designed for community living, the project has international partners such as:
· HOK which has been engaged as the lead design consultant. The Chicago-based firm has been involved in key projects such as the Dubai Marina, UAE and closer home, the Indira Gandhi International Airport Terminal 3, (T3) New Delhi.
· BuroHappold who are world leaders in sustainable design and are Piramal Vaikunth’s structural and services engineers. This London-based firm was founded by the well-known Edmund Happold who before founding BuroHappold worked on projects such as the Sydney Opera House and the Pompidou Centre, Paris.
· Lerch Bates have set the benchmark in vertical transportation. From construction to maintenance to modernization, the company provides its services to some of the tallest—and most renowned—buildings in the world. Some of these projects are the Petronas Towers, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and the Burj Khalifa, Dubai, UAE.
· DSP Design are the associate design architects who are known to create environments that are fluidly integrated into native ecologies and cultures.
· Turner Construction Company is one of the largest construction management companies in the United States. According to Engineering News-Record’s 2014 Top 400 Contractors Sourcebook, Turner is the largest “Green contractor” in the United States and the fourth largest contractor overall in the United States.
Talking about the project, Robert Booth, former CEO, Emaar Properties Dubai and Strategic Board of Advisor at Piramal Realty said, “I am pleased to see how Piramal Realty is shaping up. We are engaging with the highest quality of architects, landscaping consultants, structural engineers, etc. and are working with them ground up. I know the quality of properties we will deliver will be the best in its class and comparable to the quality levels in other global markets, if not better. I have worked with the best including Hong Kong magnate and philanthropist Li Ka-shing and Emaar, where I have overseen the construction of many projects in Dubai including the iconic Burj Khalifa – through Piramal Realty we will, I am confident, bring world-class design, planning and development to India.”
Piramal Realty is committed to bringing trust and transparency to the real estate sector and has also launched the Piramal Assurance. To ensure the customer has peace of mind, a customer can return the purchased unit to Piramal Realty, no questions asked, at 95 percent of the market value any time until possession. It is a concept that is new in the real estate sector and is clear testimony to our belief in our quality of properties.
“Choosing a place to live is a significant investment and one of the most important decisions that people make in their life,” said Peter Ruggiero, AIA, a design principal at HOK. “We are delighted to partner with Piramal Realty in creating a thoughtfully-designed residential community tailored to those seeking a more balanced quality of life. HOK’s biophilic-inspired design seeks to create harmony between buildings and the natural world. Those choosing to live at Piramal Vaikunth will enjoy the benefits of being innately connected to nature.”