Opera fixes Secunia reported bugs
Secunia recently reported some moderately critical bugs in most of the popular browsers. Opera Software ASA, currently preview-testing version 7.60 has released an interim release of 7.54 to fix many of the reported bugs.
- Tightened origin check for frames. A side effect of this is that documents not passing the origin check will open in a new page.
- Fixed LiveConnect class access security issue reported by Jouko Pynnonen.
- Fixed Secunia issue SA12981, reported by Andreas Sandblad: periods in the file name and non-breaking spaces in content-type header type could obscure the file type.
- Fixed Secunia issue SA13253: "hi-jacking" a named browser window.
- Improved support for the "must-revalidate" cache directive.