Intuit has updated the mobile app for their Mint.com Personal Finance service platform.
This app is optimized for Google Android based Tablet PCs.
• See all your personal finance accounts—checking, savings, and credit cards.
• Automatically categorizes transactions.
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending. (tablet only)
• Track your budget.
• Track your cash spending.
• View finances offline. The app stores information from your latest download. (tablet only)
• Get email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, fees, low balances, unusual activity and more.
The app is available as a free download and requires a free Mint.com account.