Google has updated their Google Translate mobile app for the iOS platform to support iPads.
The company highlighted the features:
• Translate text between 63 languages
• Translate by speaking the text instead of typing it (17 languages)
• Listen to your translations spoken aloud (24 languages)
• Display translations in full screen mode to make it easier for others nearby to read
• Star your favorite translations for quick access even when you’re offline
• Access your translation history even when you’re offline
• Spell out the translation of non-Latin script languages (e.g. Chinese, Japanese, etc..) in Latin characters to read it phonetically (e.g. Pinyin, Romaji)
The app has been compatible with iPhones and iPod Touch devices for a long time now. Good to see that it now works on the iPad natively!