Google has released their official mobile app for the upcoming Google I/O event.
Google I/O 2012 is available for Android devices.
* View the conference agenda and edit your personal schedule
* View detailed session, code lab, and speaker information, including speaker bios, photos, and Google+ profiles
* +1 sessions right from the app
* Participate in public #io2012 conversations on Google+
* Guide yourself using the conference map
* Get a reminder a few minutes before sessions in your schedule are due to start
* View information about companies in the Developer Sandbox
* Keep up with announcements from the I/O team during the conference
* View your schedule on your Android 3.0+ device’s home screen using an app widget
* Play back “I/O Live” session video streams on your Android 3.0+ devices
* Automatically sync sessions in your schedule to your Android 4.0 device’s calendar
* Beam session details from your Android 4.0, NFC-enabled device to another using Android Beam
The app works on all Android devices running Android 2.2 or better. It is also optimized for Tablet PCs.