Google has surprisingly launched their Chrome browser for the Apple iOS devices.
Chrome for iOS is probably using the same rendering engine used by Safari as Apple does not allow third party rendering engines.
But the good thing is that the users get all the other goodies of the Chrome browser which includes syncing with your Chrome data from other devices.
• Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
Simple, intuitive experience
• Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of tabs. On your iPhone and iPod touch, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On iPad, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
• Sign in to Chrome to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, passwords, and omnibox data from your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Pick up right where you left off.
• Send pages from Chrome on your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad with one click and read them on the go, even if you’re offline.
• Open a tab in Incognito* to browse without saving your history.