Apple seems to have allowed an app named Display Recorder which offer functionality that they usually do not approve in third party apps.
Display Recorder lets you record on-display activity on your iPhone or iPad.
The activity is recorded as a video file. You can also add your own audio to these files.
Once the recording is done, you can export the video directly to YouTube for sharing.
1. Records directly to high quality H264 mp4.
2. Records both video & audio.
3. On-device YouTube uploading.
4. Adjustable video orientation & quality settings.
5. Adjustable audio quality settings.
6. Export recorded video to Photo Library.
7. Hardware accelerated video encoding.
The app is currently on sale for USD 1.99. If you were looking for such an app, get it before it disappears from the official App Store!