They are ignoring the highly competitive US and Japanese market as there are is too much competition here.
Here is their planned timeline for expansion:
– December 8th, 2011: Ireland, The Netherlands
– By December 31st, 2011: Rest of Europe: 45 countries including Spain (Dec. 13th), Italy (Dec. 14th), Germany (Dec. 15th) & Russia (Dec.16th)
– By January 31st, 2012: Canada and Latin America (38 countries)
– By February 28th, 2012: Australasia and Africa (41 countries)
– By June 30th, 2012: Rest of the world (115 countries)
I wonder if the rest of world includes India! We can surely use a legit music streaming service here in India.
The company said that they are going to offer customized pricing in different currencies in different markets.