AntiCrop is a new mobile app for the Apple iOS devices. The app offers something interesting that can come handy at times.
It provides intellectual content filling for your photos. In simple terms, you can use it to enhance your photos by expanding the background to make them larger.
This comes handy especially for photos taken in wrong orientations. The idea is similar to a technology that Adobe has been working for a long time now.
Here are some screenshots:
* World’s first app with anti-cropping algorithm
* Uncrop photos in any direction
* Lossless straighten technique
* Attractive, easy to use interface
* Optimized for multi-core processors
* Brought to you by the developers of TouchRetouch