Adobe accidentally released their Adobe Photoshop Touch mobile app for the Apple iPad platform a while ago.
It has now been removed and the official launch is slated for tomorrow.
The app would only be compatible with the second generation iPad and is expected to cost around USD 10.
– Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
– Use your iPad camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
– Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
– Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
– Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
– Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you’d like to achieve. Then follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
– Use AirPrint for wireless printing of Photoshop Touch projects.
– Upload projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS5.
– Maximum image resolution: 1600 x 1600 pixels