BitTorrent Inc. has just added a crucial feature on their BitTorrent Sync mobile app for Android devices.
You can now configure the app to start at boot time on your phone. This means that the app would always be ready to sync the folders you have configured with your desktop!
With this, the app is now a fully functional replacement for Dropbox especially if you prefer storing your data locally rather than on the cloud.
Changelog of the latest update:
- Support of landscape orientation
- New Settings view
- Added option to start application on device boot
- Support for files bigger than 2 GB
- Fixed UPnP issues (resolved conflicts with other UPnP applications)
- Fixed issues with read-only secrets in selective sync mode